Monday, April 23, 2007

Advice on USCE

I noticed since I did my USCE in California I got more interviews in California. (If you get one on California minus well get your California Letter.) I recommend trying to do USCE in 2 different places to spread your influence. Perhaps it would be a good idea to do it in New York as it is IMG friendly.

When you do your USCE try and seek out as many opportunities you can. Be on time and show interest. Go to didactics, do research and make contacts. Sometimes the program you do your USCE is competitive and you may not get invited for an interview. However you will get other interviews you may not have got.

Additionally get a letter of recommendation. I will elaborate more on LoRs on another blog.








Google















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Psychguru!This will be a good site in the future I feel.You are doing a good job.Keep it up.I ve been going through your blog .I need to clarify a point--correct me if I am wrong,I think Cedars Sinai provides Externship only to permanent residents or US citizens.What do you have to say bout that?Regards..Zulu.

PsyGuru said...

Thanks. I am not sure as I am a US Citizen. I may be able to find out. IF someone else knows please feel free to comment. I am glad you liked my blog.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The interest levels for these loans are quite high because lender believes risky in the event the borrower fails London Business Angels English is the most important of these languages in addition to a strong vocabulary can really guarantee a solid long term foundation for a child